Don’t want the hassle and expense of having to advertise your motorcycle? Don’t want to risk strangers coming to your house, interrupting family time, asking for test rides, asking for you to finance and then not buying your motorcycle? How about the inconvenience of taking it in to get repaired, serviced and detailed before you list it for sale?
To avoid the hassle of getting your bike ready for sale, advertising your bike and showing your bike, let Boerne Motorcycle Company handle the entire process.
Just drop off or schedule a pick up of your Motorcycle/ATV and let Boerne Motorcycle Company do the rest!
What you get:
- Full Bike Inspection
- Complete Make-ready Hand Wash and Spray Polish
- Boerne Main Street Retail Exposure
- Full Color Ad-quality Photographs
- Your Bike Advertised on Boerne Motorcycle Company’s Website, Cycle Trader, Carsforsale.com, YouTube, Craigslist and Classifieds.com
- Instavin History Report
- Buyer Financing
- Title Transfer
- Lien Payoff
- Transport Service to Out-of-Town and Out-of-State Buyers
- A Check When Your Bike Sells
With our professional showcasing of your bike, you will get the highest market price possible. Your net sales proceeds may be higher than if you took on the hassle and expense of selling your bike yourself. Our fees for consignment sales are very affordable.
To get your bike on the market, just pay $295. We will make your bike ready to show, advertise and show it on Main Street for 60 days. If you are happy with our professional services, you can renew every 60 days for $195 until your bike is sold. When your bike sells, we will get you a check fast. A ten percent (10%) sales commission** is collected only if and when your bike sells.
Boerne Motorcycle Company offers additional services “a la carte” including:
- Mechanical repair and service at $78 per labor hour plus parts
- Motorcycle pick-up starting at $50
Just call us at (830) 331-9890 to get your bike sold and you PAID!